Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

"Tatag ng Wikang Filipino,Lakas ng Pagka-Pilipino"

    Language is very important to all of us,especially to all country.It is important that you have your own language,so that you will understand each other and with the use of your own language they can easily tell where you came from or where country do you belong with.
Image
     "Ako ay Pilipino,ako ay Pilipino isang bansa isang diwa ang minimithi ko sa bayan ko't bandila laan buhay ko't diwa ako ay pilipino pilipinong totoo"..Every time I hear this song that the person who made this is proud that he is a Pilipino and he have a filipino language..I am very happy that there is a person that is not a shame of what he is like me,I'm proud that I am a pilipino and I am proud that I have my own language to show the word that I'm a pilipino and I will show them that every pilipino have a hidden talent that can amaze anyone.We should love our own language because your like a fish that smell bad if your a shame that your a pilipino,being pilipino is not a crime,anyone should be proud of his/her self  that she/he is a "PILIPINO"..
      Our filipino language will make our country more progressive if we know how to use it in proper way.We need to be proud that we are pilipino and "FILIPINO" is our language..."I am PILIPINO and I'm proud of myself"...:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento