Lunes, Agosto 6, 2012

"Learning about Computer's is FUN"

 
  
   There is so many things we need to learn in our life.In learning things we have to be strong to be able to have what we want.In life we face many problems before we get what we wish for,so we have to be strong,we need to remove all the fear in our body.we need to give all our best.Don't be afraid to commit mistakes because all of us commit mistakes and we learn from our mistakes.  

     I am a student of Ilocos Sur National High School,I am fourth year and I belong to the second section in the regular "BONIFACIO".I learn many things in school specially to our ICT subject it is about computer.I learn where computer came from,I also learn about Internet,who discover it,who first use it,the universities who first use it,the first name of internet before it was called internet.I also learn how to create my own blog.Blog is were we put our post about certain topics like the nutrition month celebration the theme is" PAGKAIN NG GULAY UGALIIN,ARAW-ARAW ITONG IHAIN" and three more topics.I learn a lot in this subject because our teacher she teach us very well her name is Mrs.Evelyn Vera Cruz she is a pretty and good teacher in ICT...    

      I encounter many problems in first grading period,one of my problems when we create our own blog it was my first time I'm so nervous because I don't know what to do but when our teacher discussed it and teach us how that's the time that I can do it my self.I'm so thankful to our teacher because she is a good teacher...    

     Moving on I will do my best in this 2nd grading period.I will never be nervous,I will do my best to understand all our lessons and I will be more active.I will explore more in internet..

                         LEARNING ABOUT COMPUTER IS FUN!!! :) :) :)                                     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento